If you have previously signed up to my School of Scratch mailing list, it’s likely that you have received some free tutorials from me, teaching you how to do the chirp, flare and chirp flare.
I am pleased to present these tutorials to you in a brand new mini course, on our new online learning platform which is home to my standalone, self paced how to scratch courses.
You can enroll for free here:
Sample the content School of Scratch has to offer and learn 2 scratch techniques – the Chirp and Flare – then learn how to combine them to create your first scratch combo – The Chirp Flare.
Over an hour of content and you’ll get access to all 5 video lessons immediately.
Video Training Preview
This is what the course looks like as you are working your way through it:
- Access the course via a dedicated iOS app (works great natively on android devices too)
- Watch the videos at 50% speed so you can really get to grips with the techniques.
- Watch at up to double speed if you want to skip sections or the instruction.
- Video timestamps so you can jump ahead to a specific section you want to practice or review.
- Track your progress as you work through the course.
See you in class!
Happy Scratching! 😀
– Emma Short-E
If you enjoyed this article, you can sign up to receive fresh new articles, tips and tricks on scratching and free beats to help you become a better scratch DJ.
You'll also receive my FREE Scratch DJ Equipment Guide.